Terms & Conditions
Above rates are on twin sharing basis per night.
- Check in Time 12:30 Noon
- Check Out Time 11:30 Noon
- WE ARE PROVIDING ONLY VEGETARIAN FOOD DURING THE NAVRATRI PERIOD NO NON/VEG. FOOD WILL SERVE IN THE RESORT NEITHER FROM RESORT NOR FROM OUT SIDE.
- EXTRA BED CHARGES FOR CHILD 25% OF THE RACK RATES AND FOR ADULT 35% OF THE RACK RATES.
- CHILD WITH OUT EXTRA BED 15% OF THE RACK RATE.
- EARLY CHECK IN AND LATE CHECK OUT IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF THE ROOMS. FOR GUARANTEED EARLY CHECK IN, RESERVATION NEEDS TO BE MADE STARTING FROM THE PREVIOUS NIGHT.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY INFORMATION BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR BOOKING THE TOUR DUE TO ANY EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. WHERE WE MAY KNOW OF THESE SUFFICIENTLY IN ADVANCE WE WILL NOTIFY YOU, OTHERWISE OUR STAFF OR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE WILL INFORM YOU OF THE CHANGES ON THE SPOT.
- EATABLE FOOD ITEMS FROM OUT SIDE ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- HEATER CHARGES RS. 350/ WILL BE EXTRA ON ROOM ACCOMMODATION IT’S NOT APPLICABLE WHO BOOKED THEIR TOUR UNDER THE PACKAGES LIKE VOLVO PACKAGE OR HONEYMOON SPECIAL PACKAGES OR UNDER FOOD PLAN.
- PETS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED AT RESORT.
- GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE THEIR PERSONAL BELONGINGS WITH CARE, OR THEY CAN DEPOSIT AT FRONT OFFICE CUSTODY. MANAGEMENT WILL BE. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF ARTICLE THEFT AND LOSS.
- FOR CANCELLATIONS DONE PRIOR 30 DAYS OF DEPARTURE 30 % CANCELLATION CHARGES WOULD APPLY OF THE TOTAL TOUR COST.
- FOR CANCELLATIONS DONE PRIOR 15 DAYS OF DEPARTURE 60 % CANCELLATION CHARGES WOULD APPLY OF THE TOTAL TOUR COST.
- FOR CANCELLATIONS DONE PRIOR 7 DAYS OF DEPARTURE 80 % CANCELLATION CHARGES WOULD APPLY OF THE TOTAL TOUR COST.
- FOR CANCELLATIONS DONE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DEPARTURE 100 % CANCELLATION CHARGES WOULD APPLY NO REFUNDS WOULD BE MADE.
- UNDER PLAN (CPI + MAP + API) FOOD WILL SERVE AS PER PREFIX MENU AS PREPARED BY RESORT.
- ADDITIONAL B/FAST / LUNCH / DINNER COST RS. 350/ AND RS. 600/ PER PERSON.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR MODIFY RESERVATIONS WHERE IT APPEARS THAT A CUSTOMER HAS ENGAGED IN FRAUDULENT OR INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITY OR UNDER OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE IT APPEARS THAT THE RESERVATIONS CONTAIN OR RESULTED FROM A MISTAKE OR ERROR. ALL DISPUTES ARE SUBJECT TO MANALI JURISDICTION ONLY.
HOTEL GLACIER RESORTS ( A UNIT OF GLACIER HOTELS PVT. LTD ) RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ROOM RATES AND POLICES WITH OUT GIVING ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
FOR MAKING RESERVATION ONLINE PLEASE SELECT YOUR CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT DATE AND PROCEED TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
- A RECENT GOVERNMENT NOTIFICATION REQUIRES GUESTS TO PRESENT PROOF OF IDENTITY AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN . GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO CARRY WITH THEM THE REQUIRE DOCUMENT DURING THEIR TRAVEL.
FOR BOOKING ONE HAVE TO DEPOSIT MINIMUM 50% ADVANCE AMT. OF THEIR TOTAL TOUR COST. REST OF THE PAYMENT THEY CAN SETTLE AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN. ALL THE BOOKINGS MUST BE GUARANTEED AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION BY A CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD/ NET BANKING OR TRAVEL AGENCY. ALL THE MAJOR CREDIT CARDS/DEBIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Driver Policy
- As a courtesy to fellow guests, we do not allow domestic help and drivers to stay in the hotel. The hotel has no provision for them; however should you need alternative accommodation, we would be happy to assist.
- We will collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law
- We will take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- We will provide ways for you to access your personal information as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- We will take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information from loss and unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy promises, and we will provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices